February 12, 2010

Sick? Invisible? Rubbish?

I woke up today with bad throat, flu, cough and fever. The cough is so bad tht i cough blood. Should I see a doctor?
Immediately I took all kinds of medicine just so I could be ok and hoping that I can be ok to go dinner with J.
But as I have guessed correctly once again......J rejected me.

Im done hoping for J to go out with me and start things again.
Its no use. He has forgotten everything about us and what we had.
To him is nothing but old rubbish that doesnt need to be around his mind.

So much for thinking that he will go out wif me today and thinking tht he will give us a chance.
Why is tht so many guys before done bad things to me when we broke up and i never once looked back but J, he makes me love him so much even how much cold words he pours on me or how harshly he done things to me.

Sometimes I wish not to be like this.

No comments: