February 13, 2010

Tong Tong Tong Chiang!!

Dear Readers,
Its time to not keep writting sad stuff for once and focus on whats coming.

For those celebrating CNY,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & HAVE A PROSPOROUS YEAR AHEAD

For you loved ones out there,
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

This remind me each year chinese new year me and J would have our ritual. One the first day of CNY, we would exchange picture of each other that day to see how we look like all dress up and hype for the day. How I miss doing that with him.

And V day reminded me of the last V day we had....I cooked for him my speciality and we had a nice dinner for 2 together than we went to join my parents for ice cream and then for movies and down to pulse bar with his family. I wonder if we didnt break up, what would our V day would be this year?
Ive thought before, I was thinking that this year I would again cook for him and bake us a cake and rent a dvd and cosily watch in my room till we fall asleep. Sadly it can only be my imagination now.

Once again, thank you all for your kind support and Happy CNY n Happy V day to each and everyone of you out there.

-S-

No comments: