January 19, 2010

I wish you well

Upon talking to you today
Its clear to me that you want nothing on me.

If you have someone else why did you not tell me.
You rather hung up on me when your other half calls you.
Isnt it obvious?
Y cant you just say..Yes I have someone, I fancy someone, I am kaoing someone.
Than I wouldnt think of anything else or even think a second chance lor.

You dont wish to say harsh words to me.
But please be cruel to me because in you there is no longer love in me.
So might aswell be cruel.
I dont need you to be kind to me.


Fine, now you want to avoid me.
Its okay.
You despise me,
Its okay.
You only want to be my friends.
Its okay.
You no longer have feelings for me.
Its okay.
You no longer miss me.
Its okay.
You feel proud than now im beggin you back.
Its okay.

I only wish you happiness from now on. And im so proud of what you've become. Someone with a career. Im so happy that you have a good job and a good life. Unfortunately I am not able to share this happiness with you. I wish I had this chance to share this wonderful journey that you are going through, that we once slowly and bit by bit together we held our hands and go through this together and built it when it was nothing.When your stress at work and have problems at work, I wish to stood by you once again and be that person who nags and tell you how much I am proud of you when everything seems shitty. But unfortunately now I cant share those with you.

Dont tell me someday in the future we might be back. There is no such thing. If there is still love in you, you wouldnt let a single chance go. Instead you would try to be friends with me and care for me once again. But now your not. Its to bad that we have to be this way. I wish that I could get a second chance but its okay. Soon I'll pick up myself.

Thank you for once sharing a part of my journey and I wish you well and happiness.
I love you always and forever.
-S-

No comments: