January 18, 2010

Dearest

I know you forgotten our 1st valentines day
And yet Ive forgive you
I know youve cheated on me with another girl
And yet Ive forgive you
I know you hurt me in some ways that i fail to see.
And yet in so many ways I still forgave you.

But how come you cant forgive me?
How come you cant give me a chance?
How come you left me?

But most of all you hurted me when you say,
You've moved on.

Despite of everything you did or never did, Despite of many negative comments from people and families, Despite of nobody wanted to see us together. It doesnt matter because I have you and I love you so much that I'll lose everything if I lose you. And I know you know that. I would give the world for you if I have to.

But after a silly choice Ive made and said, nothing can change your mind on us. Sometimes I feel like the dummest girl on earth. How can you cheat on me and hold another person hands and still i forgave you and be with you and try to let go. But just because of one silly thing i did and to top it off i didnt hold or kiss or do anything with that person. I still wouldnt be given a chance from you.

Love can be so strong to someone that no matter how much the other try to hurt and kill you, you still stood by and hope for the best and FORGIVE. And thats what I did before for the past 3 years. I stood by you when you had nothing, I stood by you when my family objected you, I stood by you when nothing seems to be in your way, I stood by you and stayed strong when you started your career. I stood by you when you didnt do your best and despite everything I stood by you becoz I love you.

Despite everything you did be it bad or good, intentionally or unintentionally, I still adore you. I love you. But I guess you never see those along the way.

All I want was just a chance to start all over again being friends and see how things go. But you dont even want that. All I ask is for a chance and I have never asked anything like that before from you. If you still love me, I hope you do give me a chance. If you dont than its alrite, you dont have to give me another chance.
Because I do believe that love ought to get a second chance only we know how to apreciate the other half more.

-S-

No comments: