January 20, 2010

Day 1

Dear Blog,
Day 1 : Weather : Fine but humid

Its the 2nd time after so long we've met and sat down and have a drink as friends.
It feels weird but Im hanging in there. Usually when we go to pavillion, after everything we would go back together. But today seems different. After you left, it felt like apart of me left too. Its difficult to be starting out as friends but I will try. Not because of my own intentions, but because I love you so though your not willing to give me another try, I myself will give myself a try to learn to know you once again as friends. After we coupled, alot of things were done selfishly and didnt get to know you even deeper. So by us starting out as friends again, I hope it gives me more time to get to know you better once again.

I hope you feel the same way too. And I hope we really take time to each learn to know each other and value one another. In the future if we were meant to be, i guess no matter where the universe take us. We will be back again as one. Our love was unique and one of a kind and I wish many good things for us.

Take this as a new journey that we have to go through.

-S-

No comments: