January 27, 2010

Day 9

Day 9: Weather: Fine with a bit gloomy.

I have come to a point I have no reason to call J anymore. Each time I call or text him, its either a " Sure thanks" or " Dont worry about me" but nothing on his side to care for me anymore. Each morning I wake up the first thing I do is I think about him and what to text him and dont expect anything in return. Each time when the clock strike 1pm, I know he's having his lunch. And then the hardest part of all is when the clock hits 530pm. Those were the times that he would call me and we would discuss what we will do that evening. Either he'll come and fetch me and we go his place or he would come to mine and stay over the night. Those 6months without him was the hardest I have to go through even now. Evry single day when the clock hits 530pm, my heart ache all over again and I always hope that bloody phone will ring but it has stopped ringing for 6months now.

I miss J so much it hurts every time. I wonder if J ever think about me? But to my guessing, I guess not.

-S-

No comments: