January 28, 2010

Day 10

Day 10: Weather : Sunny

Today woke up feeling abit of a mix feeling today. Good thing is J starting to text back my messages. I wonder if it is a good small baby step. Or Im just lebih perasan. I wonder if J still reads my blog? If he does than I shud be damn MALU la...coz i write possibly everything in this blog. I should have a personal journal now. But I dont think he does anymore....so dun care la.

C took me out yesterday. Was abit down but he managed to cheer me up. But to be honest, nothing cheers me up more when J text me. Its like Im living on cloud 9 for awhile. I shouldnt be so overly joyed like this...Sam stop it!

Anyways I hurted my ankle while doing aerobics today but luckily still can walk. If not sure habis...bt now cannot wear heels for sure. Owh and btw Ive started on this salad and no rice diet and ive drop 2kg. So far....now im starting aerobics...hopefully I will lose more for CNY.

Gonna go for happy hour tonite with my gals in pavillion. Hopefully it would buy me some time to not think about J. I sincerely miss him dearly.

Today is yet another day without J beside me.....Sigh

-S-

No comments: