January 30, 2010

Day 12

Day 12 : Weather: Sunny

Bad headache today. I drank heaps yesterday thanks to the bunch of lovely friends but now am suffering....blah!. I hate hangovers. Whenver I get this, I only think about COKE!. It was the first time C joined my friends yesterday and it all went well. But when I sat there, all I could think of is...If only J was here to drink and have fun with me and my friends once again. Ive so much to tell him so much to say and gossip to J....bt J hates me. And then some idiot sang "Always be my baby" and yes no need to guess.....I cried haih.....When will this heartache be over?

I told J tht I will give him time to think about us and if its worth a second chance. I really miss J and thats all Ive been thinking for the past 7months. I think it came to a point my frens dun want to listen me talking about J anymore. Im gonna give J time because I love him so no matter how hard it maybe, i will try my all. Ive made a promise before and as long as I can take this, I will wait for J's return. He doesnt know how much I love him and waited the right time to tell him all this things Ive been keeping for the last 7months. I knew tht I was so far away, J wouldnt listen to me at tht point and Im sure he hated me like hell. Thats why i choose to come back to kl and find the right time to tell him. I hope he thinks about it. I know its not easy to get him back this time and the chances are very very thin. But I will try my all as long as I can and I hope it can be given a second chance.

Yet another sad day has passed by without J by myside.

-S-

No comments: