February 18, 2010

Sam, your stupid

C suprise me today.
He took me out and I thought it was just a normal dinner.
Little did I know he took me to shook and we had dinner there.
He said to me " I know your unhappy with wat J told you today, but i hope that i can give you what J couldnt give",
I couldnt help but smile knowing that someone still think of me and want to make me smile.
And I said...."ok...lets enjoy the night".
We talked alot today...about everything and about the future. Honestly....C is a very stable and romantic and giving guy. At times I feel bad for him but he always remind me to take my time and he knows someday I can give him the world. He said that I can love someone who has nothing and whole heartdly forgo everything to be with that person. He said a girl like me dont come by often. He say he wants to win my love and he will do watever it takes to be wif me. At a point I feel like Im on cloud 9 knowing that someone loves me so much in order to this for me, but another part of me wishing that it was Jonas who said those words to me, that Jonas was the one who want to give the relationship a chance and to find back the love for me. But sadly its not Jonas and from now onwards I will not think of Jonas. Because no matter what I do Jonas cant c it. He dont even want to give our love another try so why shud I go through all this heartache for someone who cannot give me something as so simple as LOVE.

Im afraid to give C a chance. I want to but at the same time Im afraid of getting hurt again. Because.....Im selfish and right now I only want to think of myself and make sure no one hurt me again. 3 years ago , I foolishly let someone break down those walls I built, and that person did not and will not love me. I dont want to be foolish again.

-S-

No comments: