February 19, 2010

New year new me?

Chinese New Year this year came and gone like the wind.
And that picture is one fugly pic my cousin took.
Should ask him to take more of me. His skill is not bad hehe. Kudos Chris

In a few days more Im going back to the land called Melbored.
Im going back to the land where I can forget all my worries here in kl and become a better person.
Its been a hectic 3months since Ive came back and none of them was suprising.
Am not gonna bored you with all the boring love shit and my past.
Ive decided to MOVE ON and leave everything behind and inside the closet.
No longer need to open it and be heartbroken.
Instead a new chapter of my life has just begun.

Today and from now on, it will be the old Sam again.
Ever ready to go on a new adventure and seek what I can be able todo now since Im single.

There are many guys out there who wants me, but only one will be able to break down this walls of mine.
And I wonder who will tht be?
But for now, I enjoy being what I am now and being able to do things I couldnt do before.

Tmw is cousin's day out at the paintball field.
Cant wait, perhaps clubbing at night? haha.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-S-

No comments: