February 16, 2010

Suprises??

Tday went karaoke with my cousins and we had a blast.
Its been a long time since we all gather and meet up.
Should do it more often.

After karaoke, i went to c my frens for yumcha and suddenly I saw a M6 drove pass....I didnt notice the car plate, than suddenly someone came from behind and close my eyes.....The smell of the perfume I imediately knew who it was.......It was him :)

He told my frens not to tell me that he came and suprise me all the way from PJ....Just to come to rampai old town and c me....hahahahaha....i feel like cloud 9. Its so nice when someone purposely come and suprise you like this. Than it was his first time meeting my other friends. It went well and we chated and he send me home. He told me he was glad to see me and ask me if I was glad.....I just smiled. Deep down I am happy bt sad at the same time becoz I miss J so so much. Sigh.......

Tmw gonna go to honda to pick up the car that daddy bought for J previously. Sigh I knw its gonna kill me seeing that car and knowing that I cant sit that car when J is driving it. Told daddy to maybe pass that car to my grandma n change her car or something. I just dont want to see it at all.

Anyways, wanna go wash up now....Just got home...
Happy CNY to everyone too....

-S-

No comments: