November 19, 2009

You know wat?

Guess wat....I woke up super duper early today at 9plus and i slept super duper early yesterday at 1230! Isnt that amazing...haha..It feels nice bt than everyone else is asleep except melody who keep jumping in and out from my bed..Apparently she thinks my bed is her bed now..When she's sleepy she'll jump to my bed instead of hers...grrrr!..Anyways uni's out and ive been bumping around home alot.

My recent activity involves :
  • Sleeping
  • Trying out different detox plan ( some works, some didnt)
  • Clearing out my notes and craps
  • Facebook ALOT
  • Stalking people's blog
And even though I have a whole bunch of time to upload pictures and videos, I just couldnt be bothered yet. Thats why i think people who constantly read my blog all gone jor, coz I dont update. I promise soon soon....I will update. And Im planning to do a project called KL 90 days. Which means everyday a picture will be posted to sum up that day's event when Im in KL. At least to keep my blog alive or else i tell you....Im so busy eating, partying and shopping...I sure forget to blog wan. It will start on the day I fly back to kl and then back to melbourne again....Bleh!....But before I do those, I will post pics that has been long overdue!

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-S-

No comments: