November 13, 2009

All hail for the Princess of PoP


Picture of the day.
My DREAMS CAME TRUE.
She is beyond awesome and I love her very much. Though many as been said about her on this concert, BUT I DONT CARE!!! She rox!! hahaha
The moment she sang the song Everytime, my tears start to roll down my cheeks nonstop. It remind me so much about my past memories with that song and for the very 1st time it was sang LIVE. I dont think anyone understand the lvl of joy im feeeling now. I thhink if she sang other of her older songs, I might cry throughout the whole show man haha. I hope I get to see her perform again.....Thank you Britney for giving us the music you made and the dance you created :)

Anyways, UNI's OUT~~~~~Can you believe it?? Its out and overrrrr.......I cant wait to relax, sit and do nothing haha. But melbourne weather is killing me...Its so freaking hot and I dunno how am I gonna handle KL weather. Sei lor......! Okay gtg out now...will upload more pics on what Ive done lately and video of Ms. Britney concert.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-S-

No comments: