November 22, 2009

Quicksand

My Latest song on itunes is :
Britney Spears @ Quicksand




The lyrics is damn meaningful for me and for that someone. Ive shorten some of it though

Don't ask, me why
I just can't say goodbye
No, not tonight
No, I just can't say it


'Cause I'm gonna hold on
Baby, gotta keep holding on to what we had
'Cause I don't wanna move on, so I gotta hold on
 
Baby, because you and me are sinking like quicksand 

You came along, I didn't know of love
But now I know that sometimes it's just not enough
I hear your footsteps in my corridor
But it is just my heart, it's pounding like before

Wish I could try
But I just can't say goodbye
No, not tonight
No, I just can't say it
 

Only got one life to live
We don't even need a piece of sand
Only you and me
We need to hold on, and hold on
 

The only way I could express my feeling are through musics. Sometimes I feel Im paralyze with words that describe how I feel, and some how I find music to suit what it feels deep inside me. And thats the reason why I love singing. It gives me another way to express my feelings. Anyways for this song, it reminds me so much of someone. I didnt know what love was until he came into my life. He thought me how to love, how to cherish someone, how to walk this journey together. I really miss him. I wish he understands how I feel.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-S-

No comments: