November 23, 2009

When it all ends....

Just a recap of this whole 2 months before I start blogging about the new month of December.
A snap of my design class for this semester


Nice onot? Its a puzzle colaboration of all our 5 group of our urban design for Port Melbourne. This semester has been the most fun design class Ive been. Maybe because I got good frens who share tears, joy, arguments and most of all Laughter. Thank you, Mak, Rachael and Nick for having you guys as my best buddies for this semester design class. And also having such a wonderful down to earth tutor that not only taught us new stuff but also being very considerate on a student level. I had fun this semester because of you guys. Thank you.

Next is......Derrick fail attempt of Roast beef. Haha...I knew it was his first time bt still i gave him benefit of the doubt that it wasnt his first. Dim chi....at last he told me " Sam, actually its my first time lor" WAHAHAHAHAHAH....I burst out laughing....But it wasnt that bad la...for the first time nyahahaha....




Left to right : R, S and D

Peng Soon and Bryan trying out games on Ps computer haha...so cute

In totally all of us spend 2 weeks at Zi yang's house. We had fun and arguments too but mostly, its fun! Thank you Zi yang for being a nice host and letting us mess up ur house and became our next Ten Ren place hehe...

After all that drama and jazz for finishing up our design panels, I finally got a chance to shop with mum. So I took her to Alannah Hill Factory Sales. Din bought much just scarfs and bunch of clips and so on...


 

Britney Spears concert ticket..Again She blow my heart away



Im addicted to chocolates!!

Got 3 flavor lor this feraro rouche...I dunno if the spelling correct onot...haha paiseh paiseh!
Its damn nice...I finish it in 2 days haha....And another choc was the Magical elves of cadbury chocolate..It only sells during the christmas period and sekali gus I sapu 3 packets haha...Its damn nice...It has this pop pop sweet thing inside and when u eat you can hear the chocolate pops when it melts in your tongue haha.


And....the sad part comes....
Im sending Melody to Auntie Lynn place for sometimes because Im going back soon. Not sure when but soon. But I need to send her earlier so that she gets used to the place there. I hope the doggies dont bully my dear old Melody. So sad you know....it feels like Im sending my own baby away....WHICH IS THE SAME...SHE IS MY BABY...Sobs la...!Haih...as im packing her things she is sitting next to me...I feel so sedih...I dun wanna cry bt my heart is crying...Haih.....


My naughty Melody

Thats the whole recap of 2 months of hectic nonsense productive month Ive had.

YouknowYouloveMe,
-S-

No comments: