September 30, 2009

Prada & a whole lot more


Spotted: Prada arrived at Melbourne

Good evening melbourne.....Look what has arrived today......


My prada glasses!!...I love it to death. The only reason why I got the glasses was becoz.....Ok b4 stating the reason why...I should state that I dont even need glasses becoz my eye sight is only 25 and the girl told me that my eye sight has improved. So technically I dont have to but becoz I cant see clear at night because of my aesthic ( if that is correctly spelled), it was a reason that I should get them. Muahahaha...Ive been wanting to get a designer glasses for a long time now and thanks to someone......I got it..!

Wanna know why I bought it? Now let me tell u......


One Monday afternoon, it was raining heavily and I was already damn late to go to a site visit @ the Melbourne exhibition centre just across crown. So bad enuff it was raining, I arrived late and missed the site visit. Damn pissing off and Rachael couldnt make it in time too becoz of the bloody tram. So I decided to fetch her and go have lunch. But soon as I arrived at home....I walked into my room and I saw my cup drop on the floor with the left over milo spilled over the carpet. And rubbish that my dear MELODY went to make a mess out of it and obviously she was the one that drop the milo cup because she wants to enter the circus you seee...climbing here and there!. So anyways, things couldnt get any more pissing off until I saw my glasses on her bed. And when I picked it up this is what left.

A broken lense and doggy bites all over. I was damn furious that I spanked her and put her to a corner. I feel damn mafan la for a start becoz I hate buying glasses here in melbourne and because Im not sure what the freaking procedure is and to check on the eyes its lik 55 bucks...Too much! So anyways I got to get it done and tada......this is what I got....Why Im in love with this glasses is becoz...to state the obvious...Its PRADA.....and secondly...I like the side detailing. I told my melvin about it and he was like " good la....its time to change anyways..ur glasses like damn ah ma and its soo out of style" geeez....I didnt know he can critize my glasses like that....so evil! haha

I wanted to get dior or gucci but it didnt suit me...So prada will do be proud and good!!

First glimpse of me and my prada glasses :)

Owh and and......yesterday I went to vic market with my grandparents and I bought this for melody...Please laugh hahahaa

Damn cute right....she looks damn retarded in it and she couldnt walk properly hahahahaa

Owh well next week hells start and I havent do any shit on my design.......
YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-S-


No comments: