September 28, 2009

Lavish


Good afternoon Melbourne.
Spotted : S & R downtown @ Lavish club

This few days I havent updated my blog prolly becoz I was religiously partying most of the days and drinking nonstop until yesterday. I puke!. And then I realise that its time to take it a break or else......I would go bonkers. Grandpa and grandma arriving melbourne tonite. So Im rushing to cook cook cook and then off to the airport to get them. This means.....no long sleep and tons of walking!....Haih.....On the other bright side.....My mini arrives this wednesday!...haha....Finally or else Im gonna chop the bloody sales man dick off for prolonging it.

Another good news is...........Michael Jackson This is IT is gonna show in melbourne!. Im sooo exited...somehow the ticket price is 35 bucks....But who cares I wanna go...I dont even care if its 100 bucks....This is a musst go.....

Okay gonna rush to cook now....upload pics later....

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-S-

No comments: