September 24, 2009

Doggie affair

Good morning melbourne.
Spotted: Melody & Subi upon their first time meeting each other


Yesterday myself and R took subi and melody for a grooming session @ flemington. At first they were annoyed by each other and started barking with full of curious and excitment ( the spelling looks odd..correct me if im wrong) than sorta settle down and started sniffing around. Here are a few more pictures of them and the chaos while i tried very hard to concerntrate on driving.


Melody b4 her haircut

Subi b4 his haircut

Me trying to play good cop & bad cop to try to make them settle down while R snaps pictures away haha.

Are you ready for their final close up...............................................................................









Melody looks damn horrible and i hated it at first sight. Make her look like some mongrel dog! hahahaha...When I got her I told R, " is that my melody????" Its not her!!" hahaha. But Subi is sooo handsome....with the fresh cut and all....really suited him. Later I brought them to R house and they played together and Subi is sooo into Melody and he can just sit there looking at her bedazzled by what he sees/....After I left Subi was very quiet and when Melody came home she was too....Prob missing each other. See even dog have feelings....I wonder why guys dont have one! haha. Ok moving on.........

Its their new collar we bought them while we went shopping @ Westfield. Its sooo cute and damn matching....Today only I knew that R lovesss purple so much! haha....it contrast then dont you think judging by the photo...Pink & Purple!!.....So nice...Im so jealous of Melody's pink collar and tag....So bloody sweet and she has a hello kitty bell too. The tag has our address on it and phone number just in case ****touchwood****** they got lost and hope there are good people who will call us. Westfield is so farking huge that by the end of that day, my feet hurts like hell and I havent felt that for sooo long....so you can actually tell its pretty HUGE!!.

Anyways after that we had a late dinner at some cina restaurant @ chinatown and R & CC taught me how to eat siew long bao...if Im not mistaken thats the name.....their crazy over that pao, that i had to try and see whats the fuss is about. Though you all know by now, im not a fan of chinese food and will get tummy upset after eating them. Unfortunately I did had an upset tummy bt the food I have to admit its dammmn good and the pao is goood!....Unique I would say....

Thats the pao that fills with minced pork with soup in it. R said that you need skill to carry that pao up and dont break it because the juicy/soup will ooze out. And...my 1st attempt.....was a SUCCESS!!.....hahahah

We also had one deep fried prawns and this schezuan minced pork with tofu something.....Delicious!

Am thinking now whether to go for the royal melbourne show or stay home and be a potato couch? Here one last picture of the two babies before I end this post :)

Sun is almost rising now, My turn to get some beauty sleep!
Till then.......

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-S-

No comments: