October 3, 2009

The day I let you go................

You know.....Sometimes Human are like that...the more the cannot get something, the more they make things complicated when its sooo obvious that its simple....YES OR NO. The answer is right at your face but somehow we choose to not see it and tend to give stupid excuses to everyone so that you dont feel bad for yourself for not deciding whats in front of you. And when it time past...you then argued why didnt you do that or what didnt you just decide on that when the answer is in front of you.

There are many people in this world but the ones I really cannot take it, is when people who already know the answer but make a big fuss about it and complicate things just so......it wouldnt be their fucking fault.

Everyone can see it but you PRETEND not too. You choose Not too. You REFUSE too.

So maybe its time for me to built up a solid wall and for me to choose NOT TOO anymore.

In times like this, I just want the truth to be told and complications to vanish.
But with you......its never the case....So might aswell just give up.

I want to give up. I choose to give up. Because you have given up on me and on us many years ago and now its my turn.......So give it time....Im sure it will happen.

No comments: