August 26, 2009

Wednesday blues


Picture of the day
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Melody and her ribbon!
Yesterday we had some major false alarm. It was so huge that some places were close down and people were advice to leave the city by 2-3pm because apparently there is a big news on the strong wind coming to the city and trams and all will stop and everyone is suppose to sit at home. Everyone bt ARCHITECTURE STUDENTS. When we asked the faculty, they ask us to ignore the news and studies proceed as normal. Wat the fuck right....We archi students are monster it seems or maybe they already claim that we're dead with or without the wind. haha...Haih...seriously, archi is more important than our life. So sad. But anyways it was kinda a false alarm. No strong wind also but it was freaking cold yesterday. About 5 degrees and I was only with my leather jacket on.

Ive gain 1kg this week and shit the non eating rice and white bread doesnt seems to work well. Maybe coz i turn to fries...hahaha....Nothing much happen lately, love life's a bitch and this particular someone can make me turn 360 degrees with a snap of his finger. One moment he makes me feel on top of the world and with a snap of a finger, im down to zero ground once again. This rollercoaster ride is making me insane bt im trying very hard to be patient and let the ride lead me to something suprising. I hope its sooner......Teresa say she's getting annoyed and want me to be my happy self once again. But Ive lost my happiness about 7 years ago. I dunno how to laugh and be myself and I do not know what is happiness anymore. Maybe someday someone will bring me back my happiness and show me how it feels like to be loved and cared by a real love. At the moment, all i can do is just wait. What more can I give?

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: