August 24, 2009

The part about Melody baby


Picture of the day
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Ive finally gotten my hands of Michael Jackson : Unmasked dvd! Heeee heee~~~
And new polo t's. Haha...daddy say I dont wear them and I have a woredrobe full of polo's but than I itchy hands wanna get them coz its too nice and its limited edition haha

And there is something I wanna share with you....

Every morning, Melody would wake me up by scratching my side bed and making puppy sounds. But some of the mornings, I would lie awake and then realise that she didnt do the usual thing yet which is waking me up. And when I sit on my bed, there she was my princess sitting on the raised platform for the full lenght window overlooking at the outside scenery.

I have no idea why she loves to do that. Maybe she;s missing her bf she saw at the park that day. haha but nonetheless she's damn cute. And when she notice Im up, she would come to me and greet me.

Having her in my life its happiness because she makes me smile each morning when I see her.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-




No comments: