July 16, 2009

The part where my holiday goes wrong.

Just saw youtube and and...I dunno if its new or old news bt the thing is....b4 his death MJ manage to settle his stuff and paid back neverland so now he own's part of neverland and most of his things that were suppose to be auctions has been taken back by the king of pop. He felt that those things are too dear to be sold and THANK GOD for that.....at least he owns part of that and his beautiful, and i mean BEAUTIFUL stuff is back in neverland ranch. Go youtube and google on MJ auctions stuff and see his beautiful collections...damn cool sial...he has a life size starwars all made by black lego....how fucking awesome possum is that?? haha....

Anyways. I finally decide on my elective/selective subject and can you believe it? Theorising the asian metropolitan is what im taking....Sounds fucking profesional la right....dunno can cope onot.! This time around back in kl, its not the usual holiday Im having now...Too complicated to even say it out and my feelings are so mixed up that I dunno if Im happy or sad. Maybe time would tell me my feelings. As of now I just want to enjoy my holiday and do the things I needed to do and think about the situation and my under takings/.

Note to self :
1. Buy new desktop
2. Renew my licence
3. Renew student visa
4. Check out Chanel bag....daddy's getting me the 2.55 jumbo that I wanted soo long!...hehe
5. Persued Mummy to change my BB curve to BB bold
6. Buy clothes and make up and Melody's stuff

Shit...I seriously have alot to buy and do b4 i go back melbourne...fuckkkk!

No comments: