July 17, 2009

我知道你还是爱着我

Lately Ive been having so much mixed feelings and at times I just want to run away and hide from the world. Sigh....Been hearing this mandarin song by by2 wo zhi dao and the song really has a very deep meaning to what its happening now. anyways here's the english tranlation of the song :

Never thought that I would no longer be able to hold your hand,
During troubled times, you are not there to accompany me in heartache,
It was all because I was too arrogant, I thought you would understand,
Kept forgetting to tell you how much I was moved.

I know you still love me,
Despite both of us already accepting the reasons for separation,
You knew that I would have a very hard time dealing,
So even until the end, you kept smiling wanting me to 'keep fighting'.

I know you still can't let me go,
That's why when you left you had to close your eyes and not look back,
We both know each others inner thoughts,
Actually, this love has never once stopped.

In my mind, the dream that was once full of happiness,
How I wish you were still by my side

I promised you that I would happily continue on,
Or else these tears would have flowed in vain

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-


No comments: