July 12, 2009

The part where I cant stop crying over MJ........

KL week 1

Been damn hectic since I came back and I wasnt able to blog much becoz of busy busy busy and also been griefing over MJ over and over again. At this stage I cant see any of his Mtv's, Musics, gossips or Youtube's coz it hurts me so badly that i end up crying. I guess many of you by now are sick and tired of me babbling about it but to be honest with you, I cant get enough of MJ. I cant accept the fact thats he's gone.

Today my cousin came over to my house and we watch MJ concert dvd's and we all sat and sang to his songs and of course I cried when Man in the Mirror song came up. It brought me back tears and image of his casket coming into the Staples Centre during his memorial service. Gosh, Ive never thought I live to see this. Upon hearing MJ greatest song he has ever written " Childhood" makes me cry even more becoz it talks about about his past and it really sooo down to earth and just plain MJ. I cant stop crying over him and Im sorry if this post bored everyone.

After watching the concerts, my cousin finally understood why am at such grief.....He's a legend and no one can ever replace MJ. Again Im saying this, I love you more Michael Jackson!

Okay enuff of this for the moment, Today one of my childhood fren got married today as in register haha....pardon my english. As I watched the most meaningful event, my head starts to roll on a scene like in a movie of me someday being there with someone I love and finally getting registered in the eyes of the law. It was blissfull seeing her there today because I watched my dear fren grow with me since form 1 and her love with this man years ago and how much they both have grown and finally now she got married to him. Im sooo soo happy for her and I just want to say congratulations to her and wish her a good life and a new journey with her other half.

2 comments:

sheervyn cham said...

Yes, we know each other since form 1 n finally i got married to him. Am I dreaming? The feeling is totally different when he kiss me n so touching. That day I keep remind myself pls pls pls don't cry, lucky I do it.
Thank u so much.....muackzzzz

SayangSam said...

Haha.....didnt know till this very day you wanna get married also can feel touch until cry. Im so happy for you.....we must celebrate big big b4 ur wedding day k...muax...Your most welcome....will always be there for you when you need me okay