April 27, 2009

My dream man gone OLD?!

I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES................

VIN DIESEL IS 41 YEARS OLD.......!!!!!!! WAT THE #@$%

Haih.....my ideal dream man just flush down the drain like this. Wk say Im not young either not many difference haha.... Anyways I was so bored of doing design, I end up wikipedia-ing and googling Vin and I found out that his real name was Mark Sinclair Vincent and the name Vin Diesel was his bouncer name back in the days b4 being a celebrity. He got the name by Vin as shortform for Vincent and Diesel is what his frens call him for having a energetic energy. Born in july 18 1967 and has a sister name Samantha....Hahahaha...you see....got yuen fen!!/.......

Anyways he got a child last year with some stupid model that is 26 or 25 years old. Damn means I got chance.....ghaahahhahahahahaa......okay la enuff dreaming la bt I didnt know he soooo old. Gonna go watch babylon a.d becoz got him! and the chronical of riddicks becoz got HIM too....I shall drool on him for now till im bored at it. Damn that model is so freaking lucky to have him. Die la now i sound like a desperate no1 fan of his....Pukes!!....Stay focus Samantha...cannot downgrade till like that................

BUT I CANT HELP HIM.........HE IS SOOOOOO HEART MELTING LA CIPET.!......
OKay back to work....ta ta!!

No comments: