April 25, 2009

Dont Judge

Lately Uni has been in a hard ass mode that I dont even have a time to blog or even say a few words. Not to mention Ive got a puppy previously for 4 days. Yes you heard me 4 days. Why you ask? This is why......................

I got Minnie who is a long coat purebreed chihuahua about last week and she was already 4months. After much consideration becoz Ive never buy a dog more than 3months old, I decided to get her. She's cute and soooo obedient and becoz me and bro have not much time for her so we thought 4months is a good age to buy her. So brought her back already she was damn scared and I thought it was normal becoz chihuahua often are scarry cats except my tinkerbell la...he is one of a kind chihuahua. So went to splurge on all puppy stuffs and then came home to realise that she had abit of fleas. So okay I bathed her and took out all the fleas and she was alrite.

Than I fed her and she didnt want to eat or drink. I figured maybe I just got her she must be tired and not feel to eat. But in the evening also she din eat and I start to get worried. Hoping that she would eat the next day, she didnt.....3rd day also didnt eat and finally I decided to call the breeder and tell her that i have to give Minnie back to her. For the first time in my life that Ive encounter this nonsense from a puppy. But becoz of her health and tummy, I rather give her back than to suffer here and being stuborn dun want to eat!.

Thats Minnie....as you can see she is damn attached to my brother. Maybe coz I talk very loud so she scared coz got small heart hahahaha.....But anyways now she's back home to her breeder.

On the flip side........after much findings.....Bro and me finally got a shih tzu puppy. We went to everywhere that has puppy and finally found one 20mins drive from the city. She's currently 4 and a half weeks now so wont be ready till mothers day. Before taking her home, me and bro already bought her heaps of pink toys to play wif.....her bed is also pink, collar pink, bowl pink.....I think ive spend most of my allowence on the puppy stuff....sei mou.....I think she will be spoiled.......We're naming her Melody.

More pictures when she arrives home with us.

YouknowYouloveMe,
SAM

No comments: