April 19, 2009

Fast and Diesel!!..


Fast & Furious was super duper nice and i dont mind seeing it again and again.............Because.......VIN DIESEL is oh-so-heart-melting!.

Okay la aside from that the movie was nice as usual. Cant go wrong with fast cars and illegal businesses. But anyways as usual my Vin is the saviour in this movie. If Im not mistaken this movie is the between of fast and furious 2 and tokyo drift. Anyways, Vin is sooo handsome la....my reason to blog this is not the show but more on VIN....haih...got bf like him i sure melt and die and chain him next to me hahaha. I think Im addicted to bad boys haha...sei lor......each time i watch Vin movies....my gilaness come back again because he is sooo COOL and acting wise is 100% entertaining for me

Morever when the camera did a shoot of him in the car lagi i wanna melt and die on the cinema seat.!

Even Paul walker cannot beat Vin's cooldness badboy handsome muscular and evrything la......

See what I mean?????Unless your a die hard fan of Paul than you would back to defer la

The cast of Fast & Furious
Please go and watch if you havent....its nice and it makes you want to watch it over and over again. And dont worry I wont tell you the details here coz Im more interested in bragging about Vin Diesel....My dream man....hahahaha

No comments: