May 1, 2009

I HATE YOU

I feel damn unsatisfied. 2 Bloody event this year I didnt get to go. One is the pre-opening Ed hardy & another is the Chanel fashion show, both in KL. Where am I at this point....In melbourne lor.....slaving to architecture lor, what else more. The more the days passes by the more Im hating architecture. Yes Ive said it a million times and Im saying again. Im not some people who pretend to like architecture and pretend to go on and on and how they like this they inspire that they read this......Ahhhhh to fake I cannot tahan and NO I wish not to be like one of those people. Im honest to what I want and what Ive got. So architecture.....I DONT LIKE YOU!.

Anyways next friday, Melody would be coming to our home and brother and me is realllyyyyy exited about it. I keep telling brother that I cannot wait and he said....' Dont think about it, the more you think the more time pass slowly". We keep buying her stuff la.....I see the amount of things I buy for her also I scared ady. But anyways decided to send her to puppy pre-school too so that she is well mannered and not gila jakun. Saw a fren posted on facebook about her puppy graduating from the pre-school and went to the website and saw it. Gonna call later in the day to check out on the price, time and date.

Nothing much has happen lately, just being fucking busy over Uni and trying to get alot of rest too. Lately Ive been feeling damn light headed. Is it the amount of coffee intake im taking now and less sleep? I think I can beat my dad on how many cups of coffee perday I take. 1 in the morning, another later in the afternoon and 2 at night. When it comes to sleep, my body is already auto shutdown but my mind isnt. Sei lor....End up like nvr sleep only.

30more days till stupid so lou coming to melbourne. Cant wait! and we are gonna go watch cirque de solique or something like that.....haha....apparently according to people its an amazing show and its 100% worth watching. 26th may is pussycat dolls concert too, Dunno I can survive o not that day.

Gtg. Class starting soon and I better get ready

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
SAM

1 comment:

Chess Gal said...

Pre-school?? Wow, stress la become your dog, dog also need certificate! hahahha... Dog also need to study...:P.

Good thing though otherwise really like gila jakun like my dog, habis.