March 7, 2009

Movies and tong yuan on a friday night

HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU

For you girls out there who doesnt understand why some guys doesnt call you back after your first date, slept with you and never calls or practically just dont understand much about guys and their nature of dating, than this is the movie to watch. Its soooo nice and it really tells you things like how and why a guys doesnt call you after a first date and what you should do when there are signs like this and its a sign to move on and not wait.

It is based on a book " he's just not that into you" and this movie really has many meaning of it. It is also good for guys to watch too so that in hopes this movie is an eye opener to those romeo out there that breaks many girls heart intentionally or unintentionally. So this movie is worth to watch on both gender and there are a few laughters and a few tears in this show. Good verdict and one of the executive director was Drew Barrymore. So girls and boys, do watch this show with your loved ones, besties, jimuiz, family or whatever. Its worth the watch.


Today was about 12 degrees if im not mistaken but somehow can tahan la....Not bad huh haha...I also amazed by myself. After movies, sent aileen and wk home and I went home bath and make myself and my bro a nice bowl of tong yuan that we bought earlier on at the asian supermarket. I knew it was nice because darling mum made tong yuan once from those she bought at the supermarket so I thought I give it a go as I didnt know what brand she bought. But it turns out NOT BAD....nyahahahaah......How I miss my black sesame tong yuan. Brother said that I can open chinese restaurant hahahaha....All i did was make sugar water and boil the tong yuan. So here it goes.........



Anyways tmw is a saturday............weeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~Im gonna sleep like a pig and do some shopping and gyming....I miss my darling already when I eat this tong yuan.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: