March 8, 2009

Colour me PINK.

I thought today I could sleeeep till god knows what time but in the end decided to go to ikea wif my parents to get stuff for my room and also for the house. At 3pm we left from bmw and straight to ikea. I was getting really pissed of what to get for my tv as a tv console table because I really couldnt find anything that looks nice and fit my room. After much of walking in ikea I found the most uber perfect tv table for my room and it doesnt only can fit as a drawer/tv console but also its PINK. Im sooo gonna buy this when I get home in KL too!!. Anyways it has a pink computer table too but its too small for me to work wif. NICE ONOT?.....Next Im gonna paint my melbourne room PINK too okay.....nyahahaha......Darling is asking our office carpenter to make my bag shelf into this color too so it suits my room and also the furniture im gonna buy later on.


Apa mcm? Sui? excuse my messy room la ok

Today was one of our friends bday and he turn 25 today....which i didnt know absolutely. Anyways we ate dinner at this indian restaurant at chinatown which remind me so much of passage through india in KL. Dinner was great too and there was 18 of us some I knew and some I dont. Arrived late as usual coz...................Listen.!!.....No1 I reach home at 7pm after ikea, 740pm I came out and got stuck at some road and found out that the usual road i used is closed thanks to the moomba water festival they were having. Had to use the toll to get into the city, parked and walk all the way 2 blocks down to the restaurant. Technically I sampai at 830pm almost just in time coz the food just arrived....hahahaha.....So show you some pictures la coz I got bored halfway during the dinner.






The reflected mosaic on the ceilling....haha

The guy in the red shirt...Thats Jingyi, the bday boy

Owh btw....Notice the last picture? What you think? Bugger....its a bloody indian restaurant and while we were eating I heard this instrument playing and usually back in kl is those indian ppl will play the instrument but this time around when I look....I saw that!....Bloody ang mo playing the music....WTF right......What a nice way to spoil the ambiance and enviroment la.......

Tmw Im going to the Moomba water festival.....will update on that.
Btw...if you see my notes in the corner, my damn nuffnang spore ads is not working...Nothing is coming up on it....Im sad and i dunno wat to do wif it.,

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: