March 4, 2009

Melbourne........I HATE U

Speaking from the Title.....Yes I HATE YOU.....Why do you have to exist? Why do you have to make all of us come here to study.Whats so prestige about your education?Haih.................

Finally it poured.....I bet those idiots are damn happy that it rain coz they can have water.
Class was hectic today but I enjoy design communications. I didnt know on the first attempt I drew so nicely.******Not the best but I was pretty amazed by myself********Will show you some of the sketches i done and a sketch of aileen i drew haha......Soon I will face my ultimate fear, STUDIO CLASS....DAMN YOU....Y U HAVE TO EXIST ASWELL.

The only hectic day I have is on wednesday which is from 9-1pm and 5-8pm. Other days are all afternoon classes or evening classes. This time around I feel so annoyed coz my classes are evening and im not used to evening classes.

Anyways.....TO MORE HAPPY THOUGHTS..................

We discover Old town kopitiam at china town....nyahahahaha......not the best but close to the old town back in kl.

Will update pictures soon and my skecthes....

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: