March 1, 2009

I miss KL and You.......Already!!

The Pictures says it all......................

To everyone who forgot about me or is asking where am I......Im back at freaking Melbourne....So fellow Melbournians do call me and we can hang...to Malaysians....Im gonna miss you all...wait till June and I will be back!.

Anyways, before the day of my flight back to hell...I did some fun yet after awhile boring project. Remember my last post I said I wanna bling my blackberry because I was so rasuk by xiaxue's Guide to blinging your phone, I decided to try on myself and see if it works....Turns out...IT DID....and my blings are still blinging and the glue didnt blurred the bling away like those stupid elephant glue.!!

I spend almost 200bucks on 11packets of 100 pieces of swavorski diamonds to bling em' up. And bought the Epoxy glue which xiaxue recommended and even the uncle who sold me the bling also said to use epoxy glue coz its damn good and it wont make the diamonds loose it blings.

If you wanna try this out you can too....Just go to any hardware store and ask for epoxy glue and they will have em' for you. Plus its damn good as it takes a few minutes to dry so you can still fiddle with the diamonds if you didnt place them properly or in line. Bt make sure dont on the fan or the aircon la than the process its faster and you wouldnt like it. So have to sacrifies the fan ya...*****I wanted to die coz I was drenched in sweat while doing this*****

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Me Blinging my shit...cudnt c from this angle...zzz

The back cover of my blackberry***taken while it was half done***. It turns out quite nice but cud have been better la

The front facade..Amacam? Cun chio watever?I was amazed with myself.

So if you wanna bling up your phone you can go to xiaxue youtube and click on guide to blinging your things or something like that and watch how she does it. Its pretty straight forward and fun la....bt it takes a whole lot of patient and eyes to do that. Thanks to xiaxue for her guides....It is really helpful. I swear epoxy glue is the BOMB for blinging stuff.!!

On the same context, the day 2 days b4 I flew off, darling took me to watch movie!....Yes after much pursuing for 2 weeks he finally agree to take me out on a movie ****I bet coz Im leaving thats why he didnt mind***** So we went for sushi than watch Love Matters by singaporean producer. Damn nice and so meaningful. I find singaporean movies all are damn funny bt there is always a meaning to it which is good la....Fun yet meaningful.....So go watch....damn nice!!!!



My fav : Tempura handroll, I only eat cooked sushi not raw ones.

Silly stuffing himself with salmon.....7 plates wei GILA


So that was pretty eventful last 2 days in KL before landed my arse back in MelbORED!...Im damn sleepy now, didnt sleep in the plane coz damn kid was crying at the back of the economic seat for 3 whole fucking hours. Can you imagine, all the way to the business class I can hear him tearing.....I dunno how he does it 3 whole hours...Give me cry 1 hour also enuff to make me kong and sleep la....Kids nowadays.Lucky I brought Ms. Valentines to accompany me throughout the flight hehe. Reach Melb, went to my apartment and took my bro out for lunch and meet up wif leen and wk. Just nap abit and then now here I am blogging away.

Uni starts tmw and I still havent decided my top 4 projects to do. Fuck la....its gonna be a looooooong journey!

Nice? Darling bought for me this gigantic pink ball fur to hand on my hp...nyahaha I like it!

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: