February 26, 2009

Packing Packing Packing...........!

I hate this part the most...........PACKING!

I dont like it coz :

No1: I get paranoid with it

No2: I keep thinking what I should bring and what I shouldnt which will end up with bringing everything

No3: I keep worried and frustrated coz keep thinking did I put everything I wanted in the lugage

Bloody cibai.....Whole life sure like this when it comes to travelling. If its an ordinary travelling than its okay, I can live without it for a week or so...Bt this is fucking 4 months.....Stress right....As it is already 2 bags of clothes Im bringing....haih.....

Tmw Im off to carrefour to get the extension wire for my mum and the travel adapter converter shit....Owh and pad lock for my bag.

Tot of going to Semua House @ Jln Masjid India to get swavorski diamonds to bling up my blackberry and my external hard disc. Ive seen Xiaxue youtube on "Guide how to bling your stuff". Its quite easy and she introduce this epoxy glue which I think solve the madness of needing to glue the shit in place at 1sec. I used to do it b4 using elephant glue. It came out shitty coz it blurred the diamonds and it didnt shine. I was damn sick of smelling the glue and once u glue the diamonds you cant move them around unlike epoxy glue which takes about 1 hour to settle the motherfucker.

So Im gonna try and get those things and If I can I will try to do it as how Xiaxue teaches in her Guide to...on youtube. And.............if it works....I will defff post the pics and share with you my experience nyahaha...

Off to bed now....Gnite everyone!

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: