March 22, 2009

Chanel or Nine West?

After watching Confession of a Shopaholic @ Crown.....I walk pass Nine West and saw something that melts my heart, takes my breath away. Its like Rebecca Bloomwood describe it....' its like a butter spread through on a warm toast' or something like that la okay. But anyways.....for all you chanel lover you might know what im talking about.

DOESNT IT LOOKS LIKE CHANEL 07/08 SHOE COLLECTION? THE ONE WITH THE EXACT SAME DESIGN AS THE ONE ABOVE????????

I cant believe my eyes when I saw it on the window.....I wanna grab it, i wanna wear it!. Because the last time I wanted in chanel they didnt have my size and they dont do that anymore. Though I know this is not Chanel but at least its something that I wanted b4. Its becoz of the pretty little ribbon and how the satin wrap around the shoe that makes it sooooo PWETTY!/

Haaaaaa...............faint la....Btw, I love getting into chanel everytime.....because I get treated with respect and as how many customer would want to be treated. And and..............my SA still regonize me.....Hehe...I feel so friendly now in chanel wahahaha.....Btw am waiting for my SA to tell me if there is size on the shoes that i wanted in Sdyney.Its a ballerina flats in mesh fabric embroidered camellia. Go check it out chanel.com. I hope there is.....havent buy anything in a loooong time.....

Speaking about shoes....I bought this...


Nice nice? It looks nice when you pair it together with a skinny jeans and a leather jacket. Nyahahahaha....Me likey....I couldnt find any prefect pointy flats till I saw this lovely babies.

Anyways during the movie earlier, we sorta felt a bit of tremmer of an earthquake and its fucking scarry okay. I mean I never feel it b4 and that was my first time..Its like motion master in genting wei. They been having this slight earthquake due to the watever earthquake in sumatera side or something like that. Another thing is the weather is INSANE. One day its hot like in KL the next thing is damn cold as if its winter. Haih because of this shit make me headache and cant concerntrate on my work ( excuses la okay).

Tmw I shall go buy that replica of chanel ballerina flats @ nine west!...I dun care....as long as its nice can liao wahahaha.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: