March 21, 2009

Funny or Disturbing.

Why Im still up at this hour you ask?..............Is because I was doing my mapping for my urban site analysis...waaaaaa....sounds damn pro right bt actually its nothing okay. Anyways, while I almost off my computer, I decided to go see xiaxue's blog to see any new updates on her since I havent have any time to read her or anyone elses blogs and on her recent post she was talking about some stoma and posted a video of a turtle fucking a shoe. I tell you, I dunno to say if its funny or disturbing. I didnt know turtles are that fucking horny and they make stupid disgusting sounds. It sounds like those squicky stuff toys. Yuck. Well you decide and tell me if its funny or you find it damn disturbing. At least I know my chihuahua tinkerbell is normal after seeing that video.


No comments: