March 26, 2009

Archi Resonance

Yes Im admiting to the world.....IM SICK AND TIRED OF ARCHITECTURE.
I cant communicate with it anymore, Im not proud of it anymore.....WHERE HAS ALL THAT CONFIDENCE GONE?! I need to fine my inspiration once againnnnn....find it nowwwwww

On another happy side of me. >>

I didnt know Walt Disney was an urban theorist.....he and his fantasia idea...nyahahha....didnt know.....Currently reading Michael E. Arth about his New Pedestrianism and I find it interesting as how his idea of a car free space and dissing le corbusier radiant city which pretty much reflects the society and community today. Okay probably you all non archi student dunno what the fiuk im talking about.

So...lets change the topic.
Lets see....My weight aint decreasing, my pimples aint decreasing, my anger aint decreasing and my lazyness aint either. Sei lor...Must do something about it.

Another event is.........I remember a year back I was reading eevon's blog and she was talking about this hong kong drama Moonlight resonance and thats how I discover about it and never did watch it until today. (yes la i know i damn outdate). So anyways.........THE SHOW WAS DAMN FUCKING NICE AND KAN CHEONG AND NANGIS KAO KAO....haha.. No wonder everyone was talking about it and i never did knew about the fuss until i saw it. Damn nice right waaa....I really like the drama la, the love la, the family.....especially ho ma fav word " mm sai kheng ho ma hai dai theng." Ok la...i dunno how to translate that into english but i already tried my best larh haha. For all you humans havent watch that yet please go watch and should also watch Heart of greed which is the 1st version of moonlight resonance. Its based on the same actor and actress but slightly diff plot. It talks about selling abalone instead of mooncake and the drama is pretty much DRAMA. With all the same actor and actresses its a must to watch if you loveeeee " ka hou yut yun heng jo chow". Plus its directed by the same director as moonlight.


Pergi la tonton. The top picture is Moonlight resonance and the 2nd one is heart of greed. Its worth to watch every penny like winter sonata or full house or one tree hill or desperate housewife or house.

Do keep me posted if there is any more nice drama like those 2 above if you all know of and reccomend it to me kk.....hehe....

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: