December 3, 2008

Moving madness

I cant believe it....its been only 3 weeks since i came back and now i have to go back to fucking melbourne again to move apartment.

Though is exiting coz i finally got the apartment i wanted and move and get new things, but to fly there is dreading me!! Mum and I have been busy this 2 days with connecting electricity and calling the movers. But good thing is that this movers they kaotim everything for us including getting the council paper, booking the goods lift for both QV and Eureka Tower and packing heavy furniture aswell. So that one is no issue.

Next is to transfer my telstra and bigpond account to the new apartment and get foxtel aswell. Than its just the matter of waiting everything to connect and be up and running. Most important is my internet and my house phone, if not life would be lifeless in melbourne.

Fucking brother is making a big fuss about going to melbourne for a bloody fucking week okay. Just because his fucking gf is here and he has to go to melbourne to get all of that done. I tell you is damn fucking annoying and fucking selfish okay. Its his home aswell and he's making as if its not his house and making an issue that he's leaving his gf for ONE FUCKING WEEK. He thank god that his uni doesnt start like soon or else sure jump off the building. I seriously dont get him, he thinks the whole world owes him and I do not need to even start on complaining about his pathetic immature GF of his.....ARGHHHHH bloody pissing off....Padan muka that he's leaving her to study......

Anyways.....I wanna shop and I cant wait to shop in melbourne because everything is cheaper there now.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: