December 1, 2008

Chanel Jelly Slippers

Hey everyone,

Things been pretty fine lately...nothing alarming. Doctor said that I do not need to be on lifetime medication, just need to supress my hormones to make it balance again.

Finally I manage to upload pictures of my CHANEL BAG- The grand shopping tote bag....ekekekekeke......The one I was dying to buy and waited sooo long in melbourne and finally bought it in KL coz melbourne no stock. But anyways....I saw another chanel bag that i love......haih....Chanel is making me bonkers/......


Nice?? Best thing is it can fit my notebook so im damn happy with the size and this will be another of my school bag collection muahahahaha.....Luckily i bought it in black if white sure habis kotor like my LV ursula bag.

Moving on......

I finally bought my CHANEL JELLY THONG.....The SA told me it was RM1070 but than when dad paid it it was only RM950.....I wonder why......Maybe salah i guess....but since is so eiffing cheap...im thinking to get another one coz its soooo comfortable....Me LIKEY!!


Went to Velvet last night and it was so nice.....They renovated the place and it looks soooo Pussycatdoll-ish......With heart shape doors and heart shape door locks and the chairs aswell look like heartshape and the DJ area has this niceeee heartshape piece on the wall.....Its really classic and it feels as if I was at a Pussycatdoll room....hehe....Went with Bf and his frens and my bestie Aimee....boy i tell you...she is the one person i know that dares to cut her hair soooo short...But i think she pull it off quite nice......Pixie Aimee


Owh and wanna show you the dress that Bf bought for me for his friend wedding. But i warn you, I look damn pregnant in this picture.


YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

2 comments:

aisyah zaini said...

aaaaaaaaa i like thatttt dah la ada camelia kat atas tu so cuteeeeee

SayangSam said...

Lols....I know ur a big fan of chanel...In fact u have moreeeee....jealousss....gi la beli the slippers.....coz susah sangat nak dapat...stok limited doh..