November 29, 2008

Saturday Morning

MRI scan came out find last thursday. My pituary glens are at normal size and not swelling THANK GOD. But still i need to take some sort of medication to supress my high prolactin in my body so that i could lead a normal life and conceive if i want to later in the future. Today am going to the doctor to see what he says and i suppose take more blood samples. I hope that will be fine.....

I couldnt believe that its already 2weeks since i came back and time past really fast when im back in kl. Soon my result is gonna be out and thanks to aileen we all thought is this monday my result is out hahaha....but the actual one is on the 11th of december. Talk to my bestie aileen yesterday night and its been such a long time since ive talk to her and i miss her......We chatted almost 2 hours last night filled with laughter, sadness and jeritan....hahahaha.....Its so weird that we're all in different places and yet we still communicate as if we're next to each other. Before aileen called me, i called wk to talk to him about the house inspection. Last night i broke the news about my health problem to the both of them. They so kancheong over me and keep saying all the comforting words to me and then i realise.......I have 2 most beautiful friends on earth that cares for me and takes care of me.....I love them to pieces. Cant wait for them to be back so we can become gila again hahaha.....

Anyways, i hope everyone is doing fine and busy preparing for xmas. Im gonna do my xmas shopping in melbourne la if i get to go for graduation this year around. Coz now branded stuff is so eiffing cheap that it hurts me that im back in KL....hahahahah

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

No comments: