November 27, 2008

Everythings alright.

Ive been pretty busy around in KL lately that i didnt had time to post. Have not been in the best of shape since i came back and ive been to hospital in and out this week. Thats becoz i got this shit sickness. What is it you ask?.....Is that my hormones are shooting the roof and its an excessive prolactif or something like that which usually only occurs if your pregnant or just after giving birth. This is really damn shitty as i am not pregnant nor i had any abortion or miscarriage b4 so this is very unusual to have the hormones reaching very very high lvl in my body causing me to lactate like a cow.

So yea been in and out the hospital taking blood test, ultra sounds and so on and so forth. Doctor said that it should subside in the next few days and he said there is no need to worry. He said it must have something to stimulate it in order for me to reach such a high hormone and its unbalance causing it to lactate. Its pretty scarry to the fact that i think im a cow now coz im not pregnant and im lactating.

At this point i wish i was pregnant. Sigh....its a wonder how our body systems works and i hope this nonsense will go away soon. Apart of me lactating like a cow, my boobies are huge and the soreness and painess of it has subside compare to last sunday when i realise it. In other hand boyfren told me that no wonder he felt weird that my boobies are extremely huge and bigger than normal. But as of now, no need to worry....the soreness and all has subsided, not fully but its getting better since last sunday.

On the other hand, DO NOT BUY LV IN KL....i repeat DO NOT BUY LV IN KL....Why? Becoz aussie is sooo much more cheaper by Rm 1 k okay!......I went in the store today to get my hands on the damier bag i saw but it was rm1k diff and that also havent deduct GST u know...so imagine....ppl please go to AUZ to buy ur branded goods. Even Chanel is cheaper in melbourne, but sad thing is i dun wanna waste my time in melbourne chanel becoz its always out of stock!. So KL is good for me as far as chanel goes....Am waiting for my SA to call me coz she said chanel gonna have VIP sales soon and i cant wait.

Other than that...things are exiting for me....Food, people, HOME....ahhhh......

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-SAM-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your all alright