November 12, 2008

Me car~

Yes I know you all been bugging me to upload my car picture....So I manage to take some pictures b4 heading down to southbank bvld today to go for house inspection.





Apa macam? Sui bo? Im gonna customize my car plate and change my rims and tint my car and do watever nonsense la which my dad and bro will kaotim when they come down here next year. Oh oh and and...the customize car plate can make into HOT PINK!....giler right...gonna do that when I come back coz it take 14 days time for it to come....But I saw something that caught my eyes yesterday...I saw a x6 bmw and I WANT!.....Maybe might pursuide dad to get it and sell this next year!!......Fingers cross....Its sooo bloody nice the x6....ahhh

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-Sam-

2 comments:

aisyah zaini said...

SAMMMMMMMMMMM
LAST YEARRRR I TENGAH CHOOSE CX 7 OR CRV, i nak gila babi tak ingat dunia cx7 putihh ok but then my dad taknak mazda so we settled for the crv aaaaaaaaaa shit la i still want that cx7 white anddd u got itt exactly what i wantedddddd best gila

i just realize we have the same taste man

SayangSam said...

hey babe....haha indead we do have the same taste...we like the same car, the same brand....ahhhh its hard to find someone similar to my taste bro.....

Crv also okay ma...bt u must see X6 gila babi lagi cantik from mazda