November 15, 2008

Something Random

Im sick of studying and i just want to get it done and over with.....

I went out to do this working with children check application so that im an appointed guardian to my brother next year when he comes. So bloody mafan and the fucking RMIT also cant tell me properly wat to do...end up have to go back there on monday! It took me a bloody 1hour in LV to just change my fucking item. LV here has such a poor SA and they treat the customer like sampah i tell u. So anyways....after much thought of it i decided to change my LV key/coin purse to something else because now that I got the GUCCI coin purse, my LV one just sit there being redundant and only serve the purpose of a key chain now as appose to a coin purse. So called up LV and they say we can exchange the goods within 30days....can u imagine 30DAYS....thats alot...can guna until u sien ady than change it...I didnt know that it exist for such a long period. Usually its about 3-7 working days. So anyways I stood at the store practically bogus of wat to get. I have almost everything there except some of the bags la....So finally I decided to get a Wapity case which fits my blackberry hp and money and house key lip gloss or watever in it...So its a nice replacement of a HP cover haha.....better than the LV key/chain i bought la coz damn redundant....I cant wait for the LV valentine edition to arrived....Its sooo pretty.....

I went to smiggle today to get some folder and some like watever casing to put all the files and book neatly. Its PINK......smiggles is soo good and i know alot of ppl likes it and so do i coz of its wonderful colors they have.

Owh and i went to supre today to get some shirts and my spaghetti top and i saw this which i have to get/....

Cun right....hehe....some more the quality is the supre normal shirt quality.....hehe....Done packing and now i cant wait to be back at MALAYSIA.....

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-Sam-

No comments: