November 11, 2008

Because I feel like it....

Because I feel like it.......

Today was suppose to just only go settle my house rent and go to uni for some revision. Mana tau after finish paying my rent, I dont feel so good and decided to go home....but than when I pass by collin street, CHANEL keep calling me from afar.....couldnt resist I went it and spoke to my fav SA...she told me that tmw will close for the day and there would be more things coming in so she ask me to come in on thursdays onwards. Sad thing was chanel price for the classic bag has increase about almost aud 1k and its freaking ridiculous...On the bright side, Mum & dad bought me my GST bag @ CHANEL KLCC and I very kan cheong wanna get back to malaysia and use and touch my brand new bag.....Bro webcam wif me that day and he showed and .....ahhhh drools....Cant wait to go home and touch my brand new leather bag.

Today I kena JAMPI or RASUK or watever by two brands......


From CHANEL I menjelajah to Ralph Lauren and got me self a nice shirt and best thing was it just arrive fresh from the oven....and bought 2 shirts for bro. One reason why i bought the shirt because it was......

ITS PINK!!

And I like the detail of the pony at the cuffs....Plus the shirt is soo figure fitting..ahhh


Bought almost about aud 500 bucks there including my bro polo shirts and then off i went into GUCCI.....and and....once again....I KENA JAMP!!!!!!......I bought this, which i couldnt resist at all.


I bought this coin purse which is much roomie than the LV one i bought and plus its a shape of a HEART!! But this is sooo darn cheap its on aud 240...cheap like fuck right, so once again I beli. The LV wan can only put keys and like a keychain for the bag or watever but its not that suitable for a coin purse. So beli this one lor.... The LV one is flat and not so good to put coins but this GUCCI one can put heaps of coins...Me Likey!


With itchy hands I went into LV and Tifanny hopefully something will caught my eye but LV did once again and Im hoping to get that soon b4 i fly back to Malaysia next week and I wanna collect my gst back so its better i buy heaps of stuff now than collecting just one item of gst.

I saw this stunning bracelet from LV and I dunno if I should get it.....the bigger suhali ones is about aud 600 but I plan to get the same one in suhali but in multicolor coz all my bags and everything is multicolor and the smaller multicolor ones is about aud 500....100 buck diff only but I dunno if its worth the money to get it though im very tempted to do so......


YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-Sam-

No comments: