November 10, 2008

And all I know is......


And all I know is,
You've got to give me everything,
Nothing less coz,
You know I'll give you all of me.

All I wanted was to know Im safe,
Dont want to lose the love I found,
Remember when you said that you will change,
Dont let me down.

I'll give you everything that I am,
Im handling everything that I got,
Coz I really want to have a true love,
Dont ever want to go and give you up,
Stay up till 4 in the morning and the tears are pouring,
And I want to make it worth the fight,
What have we been doing all this time,
Baby if we're gonna do it, do it right.

Take from : Gwen Stefani - 4 in da mornin


I dont ask for much but only your sincerity and your honesty. I only want your true love and nothing more. I want like any ordinary girl would want and ask for. I only want to be love and be apreciated. 2 years is a small time but those are the times that i do not want to let it go to waste. It doesnt matter what has happen but I hope our love is just more than that and more than what it has to offer. I hope you keep your promise to me and show me that you are the one that i fell in love with. I hope to prove to me that all of that was just a mistake and that your promises to me and to the relationship this time is real. I need your love, I need you to make me trust you again, I need you to show me that you really do love me honestly and sincerely.

I love you more than anything in this world, Once last time, Dont fail me now.....

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-Sam-

No comments: