November 3, 2008

Chanel Crazy, Car Crazy

On friday 31st October 2008. Myself went to chanel store in melbourne. I was eyeing for that GST chanel for a few days now and finally dad agrees to let me get them.I know that they would be a price increase cum 1st November, so I decided to buy it before it increase.

To my disbelief at 530pm chanel was full of people and we had to queue in order to get in...WTF right....Never in my life I have to encounter such nonsense.....but i waited anyways....Soon after derrick arrive and he was shocked as well. In the end we got in after about 10mins wait. As I approach the entrance of the store....I SAW...all the UGLY BAGS thats left. Nothing was on display and only the old old style was there and the usual costume jewelry and sunglasses and purses. But the GST i wanted was GONE/......It sold off the day b4 according to one of the SA there and i was soo dissapointed. As I was looking at other style, nothing seems to caught my eye. Called mum and she said not to be so rush and dont buy something I dont like. So after much look at the store I decided today wasnt my day to get the bag.

I then called the day after that just to see how much the price has increase and they said it hasnt been increase yet and will only do so when new stock arrive. My SA told me that they will only increase about 10% of the style that i wanted and phew....Thank god its not that much and I already pre-order for it...so kinda exited to get it in the next couple of days. But she also told me that new styles will arrive so she ask me not to make any decision until I seen the new ones......

Ini lah bag yang aku mau selama 1 minggu ini

This is another bag that Im eyeing now aswell

On the other hand, I finally bought a car here in MELBOURNE!!......
Was hesitating between a gti golf or a audi Q7 or a CX-7.....Thing is I already put a deposit on the cx-7 but I just got a call from my fren saying that there is a Q5 which is smaller than the 7 and now Im in a dilemma bro.......How.....I really like both cars......and their both in WHITE.....Haih...Buy car also susah buy bag also susah....menyampah! So now tmw event will be go to Audi showroom and if got Q5 and can get by end of this week...I sure take that or else is the CX-7.

Oh well will update soon on that......

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
Sam

No comments: