November 7, 2008

Ella Ella Eh eh...under my UMBRELLA

Rhianna & Chris Brown concert was a total BLAST.....I think its the best ever concert Ive ever been too and Im still mesmerize by it....It was owesome....

I tot we would be getting seats damn far when I look at our seats number and aisle I was saying " die la die la sure damn fucking far wan and cannot see rihanna boobs and chris brown muscle." But to my amaze Rod Laver Arena is soooo small and its smaller than bukit jalil stadium....so therefore its not far from where we sat. No wonder they have to do 2-3 shows each time celebrities come.

The 2 sampat ppl go see Rihanna...wahahaha

It looks far from this picture but actually if u zoom urself 2x than u get my view

The crowd was overwhelming i tell you

Suddenly the lights went off and there was flashes of chris brown vampire picture...and the screen then goes into countdown...the crowd was already goin nuts and poor wk keep complaining saying the cha bo all shout so loud hahaha.....

Then CHRIS BROWN emerge.......


Below was one picture we took when he sang at a suspended platform and that was how close we saw him!!!!!.....I feel like licking his abs...no wonder rihanna suka him kao lat....ahahaha


Chris Brown sang and sang and all i thought was....THIS IS SURREAL.......

Soon after RIHANNA emerge.....from the top of the stage...she was sooo soooos oooooo beautiful and sooo small and so thin and so perfect...her body is so damn perfect and her waist sooo kecik...omg....she is soooo pretty i tell you.


Anyways the most nicest part was seeing both of them singing together and it was as if we were in an MTV awards seeing them duet keke.....I regret full time i didnt get the ticket during the pre-sale because I could had get the front seats and she would be 10times closer to her and can shake hands some more....Next time I shall buy presale tickets that would be better......

I tried uploading the video here but its just damn slow.....I shall do it on the next post when i upload it on youtube.....

Youknowyouloveme,
Sam





No comments: