October 30, 2008

Busy Beeeee

Im so sorry to ppl who anticipate reading my blog. Ive been busy lately with finals coming, running up and down the city to test cars and finding a new apartment. Dad been chasing me to get a Q7 audi, its freaking nice bro but bad thing is that...its tooo HUGE for me to drive. I decide on an A5 wahaha good idea....but mum dissaproved of it. Anyways I still dunno what to get and dad is waiting for my answer before I come back to kl which is about 3 weeks time.

Finally found a penthouse apartment at st kilda road and its really really nice. Gonna wait for the result and hope that i get the apartment.

Anyways time past really fast and next week is already RHIANNA concert! OMFG bro.....

Anyways will be updating more there in after.....


YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-Sam-

No comments: