October 3, 2008

2 weeks holidae make one goes 3x fatter

Only 6days left till i have to go back to melbourne and slave myself there for another 5weeks till Im home back in KL once again. This 2 weeks have been the most hectic yet exiting yet memoriable days Ive been so far since Im back in KL. It only takes you 2 weeks to go on a holiday and gain a substantial amount of weight!!! I hate it.....me and mum keep saying tmw diet tmw diet tmw diet but the tmw never seems to happen...

Pictures are yet to be loaded coz Im lazy as hell and I still havent done my assignment which is due the day I arrive at melbourne....argh,....dreading this nonsense......Aside from the exitment, another thing happen between me and darling but Im not getting into any details.

But overall that incident gave me many many reason to think about and to see if its all worth it. He is someone I want to love and time and time I want to try to make things work. The last incident was the worst and i hope that gave both of us a lesson to learn on that. I hope it doensnt happen again because I love him to dearly and I hope he feels the same way too.

Anyways pictures will soon be uploaded, hopefully it will be uploaded by this week or else next week when im back in melbourne and being bored...haha...coz i have port dickson memories to tell, melacca memories to share and so many more...

So folks...be patient....cheh cheh cheh heheheh......

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-Sam-

No comments: