October 4, 2008

F.A.C.E.B.O.O.K

Ever since I came back from Melacca I havent got the chance to open up my facebook and today after finishing my ever super shit essay, I decided to relax and open my usual gossip columns, my friendster, view my blog, download my One Tree Hill season 6. The moment I click on to Facebook, Ive spotted this......................:



Ya did u saw that????? "JONAS SEE bought....... for.......on Hotties for Sale!.

First of all I would like to say " WTF?" Who was the one who didnt want to have a facebook account and said to me that its all rubbish....huh WHOOOOOOO!!!! Now look WHO is more active in FACEBOOKING? Who can go home after an argument with the girlfriend and still got time to facebook? Who can said he's tired and yet can FACEBOOK? Omg....the level of bengang-ness I have right now.......I mean WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...........

Second of all.....I know its just this application things where people can sit everyday infront of the PC and just go on and on on the application games on facebook. I know its addictive....but it is tooo much when u start this whole of crap. Ya i know im nonsicle for bringin this up about facebook applications but HELLO.....its like....buy a hottie.....I DONT C YOU BUY ME AS ONE? I know its silly but i just have to scream my lungs out here just so I dont blow it on him. This is getting too much. 1st he doesnt PUT ANY OF MY PICTURES IN HIS PROFILE......2nd, He over OBSESS WITH FACEBOOK 3rdly.....BUYING A HOTTIE!......ya....How great huh.....BTW IM NOT CONTROLLING....everyone have their ways to do what they want but hey let me say this.....

Girls.....Ive discover a new way to flirt behind your bf back without him realising that you are flirting right at HIS FACE.....Just PLAY facebook with your secret Lover....Fun huh? haha....

Sometimes I dont understand why he doesnt put my pictures in facebook or any other thing thats does the same thing as that. Why? Am I too ugly to be on your profile? Wanna act single? Or just........well....hate to remind oneself that they have a bf/gf.

Anyways......its just an application i know, Im sure many ppl will read this and say Im immature....but hey Im just voicing out.....CANT I? not like anyone in particular cares.....it would just mean IM CONTROLLING HIM WHICH I 100% AM NOT......

What do you think? Do you put your other half pictures on your profile? I know I do and Im not afraid to tell the world I have a BF....

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-Sam-

No comments: