September 29, 2008

Port Dickson just came and gone......

Port Dickson was something that you thought it was bad but it wasnt that bad......

There is alot of ppl said that once you go to Pulau Redang, you will never want to go places like port dickson, penang or any other beaches in Malaysia again because Redang is such a clean and nice beach unlike the rest Ive mention. Anyways just got back in the afternoon and ate my fav chicken rice @ nam heong chicken rice than came back home. By that time everyone was half dead and totally sun burn except my dad.....all of us damn envy dad coz he didnt get any sunburn and now he's happily laughing at us.

Anyways will update my trip when bro gf pass me all of the pictures we took.....Initially I miss the idea of getting tan and getting sunburn but now....i totally HATE it but still i H.E.A.R.T the tan...though it cud have been more tanner....
For now I want to find something to soothe my damn freaking sunburn.

YouKnowYouLoveMe,
-Sam-

No comments: